Friday, April 28, 2006

tragus pierced..!

it all started a long time ago...actually not to long ago. but anyway, i was sitting on the computer and i decided that i wanted to get my little thingy by my ear pierced. i then went on the internet and typed in "little thingy by your ear" on google. (actually that was made up,haha, but i did type in ear piercings and it popped up.) so then i dicided that i would love it get my TRAGUS pierced. and today randomly, i decided to go, alone, just me, by myself, solo, moi, to get this done....and i am happy to report i am still alive and that it did not hurt, i am quite happy the results.


Me as a whole!



just my beautiful piercing!:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam O said...

Look at those awesome tree earrings! You are such a sweet jeweller!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

yeehaw! JEALOUS!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home