Monday, May 01, 2006

crazy africa dream


so i was in a car in africa, and i was driving, and looking around at all the poor people, and i just started balling. so i decided to get out of the car and go talk to them and hug them. so as im walking over, i am surrounded by these little africian kids, who are tugging at my shirt, so i bend down and start hugging them one by one. but then there is this one boy, who is obviously the poorest. he pulls my hand to follow him, and i did.(out of no where my leg started bleeding really badly different colors) i was amazed to see these women surrounding a man i think, everyone was wearing orange and purple clothing, and braids in their hair. and there was one woman singing to him, then it was almost like i couldnt see anymore, as if a cloud of smoke came over me, but i felt this thing hold onto me, i was lifted up in the air, where i could see everything. i felt like God was healing me of everything,my leg, but not only me, but a burden i was carrying for someone...it was such an amazing feeling...

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam O said...

Crazy dreams from God... oh baby!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You didn't tell me about this dream! Wow. It's intense.. Karen Boyce. oh my. *hug*

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home