Saturday, May 06, 2006

waterfall of many colors


I was standing at the top of a waterfall. I decided to jump in. As my heart raced it was as if the waterfall was beating on my heart fasater and faster. to the point where i was submerged in water. I was so full of joy i started smiling and as i looked around there were other christians i knew under the water, smiling as well. Suddenly bursts of vibrant color were everywhere, coming out of people, darting out different parts of the water, it was an amazing site. Thank you Lord for a weekend full of visions..

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Karen!! Was that a dream? It's beautiful.

Thank you so much for letting me come over! It was an awesome time! I do hope we can do stuff more often! You should come over next time! ..oh my. I love the blog nerd :) <3

5:26 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Hey karen!i found your blog..oh how wonderful.we really must hang out some time soon.god bless.
-erin

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WICKED DREAM KAREN! KEEP ASKING GOD TO POUR INTO THIS AREA!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

baaaa this is AMAZING!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home