Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I will praise you in the sunshine and the rain


ok, soo.. hmm..God has just really been teaching me a lot lately. He has really been saying Karen you have to settle down, you have to grow up in Christianity. He's really been testing my faith, and what i feel. like..when things went bad at home or with friends i used to get all depressed, and really look it as a negative thing. but now when things go wrong, GOd is just like im still here, and i still love you, so trust in me. i am learning to trust God with everything i have. a comment that a lady made at homegroup last night, was something around this.."it gives me great comfort to know that God knows everything, that when things go wrong God already knows what he can do about it, and why it happened" That just really spoke to me. i never really thought of it like that. and it just opened my eyes to how powerful GOd is. Yeah things aren't going great, but i will worship my Lord!!

Isaiah 33:2 "O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress."

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Hélène said...

Wow Kabe you amaze me! I am so proud of you for coming the way you've come, through all that crap, and now you're living it up with Him! It's beautiful, you're beautiful and you're blog is beautiful. :) I love you girlie!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Marli said...

trust, what a beautiful thing. Hard at times, but sooooooo worth it

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home