Sunday, May 27, 2007

numbered

you are trapped
in the mud and the muck
my little flower cannot blossom
shine on me, shine on you
you're at the bottom
help me to open my eyes
though your beauty is covered
unseen
and unheard
i want you to bloom
awaken my reality of life
through yours
you can help me
i can help you
i know we can
come on, rise above the opression
oh!
there you are
i can see you now
im coming
everywhere, like you
we know no boundries
im confident, as you are beautiful
you're a high vibration
the fear of your past
has become fearlessly present
in the moment at hand
like a lotus
you're radiant
we're radiant
together

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Karen...you are so wonderful, i love this poem...it makes my heart sing loud and strong.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home