Monday, October 30, 2006

i look to the sky
i thank you
my back is not bare
and food in my stomach
how can i serve you today
i set out to worship you
i see you playing guitar
a loonie or toonie
what more do you need
your the lady no one cares to know
do you want a coffee
for everything i have
is not mine but yours to give
what more do you need
i want to be your servent
i see your hands are cold
take these they will keep you warm
what more do you need
how can i help you
a smile
or i wave
my body is yours to control
my heart breaks
can i be your magnet
can i be your worshiper
can i be your lover
i have have nothing.
i have everything.

4 Comments:

Blogger alyson.lw said...

Wow, thats intence. Did you make that up yourself? It's really cool because when I read this I got mental pictures of the whole thing in my head. It's very visual. Anyways, long time since we'v chated. Will have to catch up.
love.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Marie-Hélène said...

Beautiful. You see more things working in the market and hanging out uptown, things that make you feel the heart of God for SJ.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

amen...this is beautiful my friend. imagine i came to the conference...tomorrow.

aww dang, i can't. but have extra fun for me please! :)

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

powerful Karen. Awesomely written.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home