Sunday, June 04, 2006

somewhere in between dreams..


yeah, so..he could be any heigth. i donno what colour eyes but and it doesnt matter what style hair. he means the world to me& i mean the world to him. ive searched my whole life for him and ive finally found him. he'd do anything for me. he loves me for who i am. he promises me things, and keeps his promises. he'd lay with me in the sun watching cloud shapes go by all day. he finds the simplest things are fun and he inspires me. i dont need to impress him and he doesnt need to impress me. he makes me want to be different. hes unlike everyone else..hes unique. we don't fight. we go for long walks and have picnics and talk about the future. we can share nice, mature, deep, spiritual conversations. we spend time jumping in puddles like little kids, having the time of our life just with eachothers company. we walk in the rain for hours. he loves to laugh at my stupid jokes.he loves my paintings even when he doesn't know what it is. & he loves to sing to me..even if hes a bit embarrassed & he plays the guitar. he thinks the world of me. he loves animals and he loves the country. he loves seeing pictures of me& watching home videos of when i was little. he wants to know everything about me and he has respect for me.he loves my family.he is sooo thoughtful and kind.and he cares about the little things. and our love isn't dramatic and fake,its alive& real. we share amazing moments together just being in love with eachother. but most importantly, he loves God. he has a beautiful relationship with God. He puts Gods will over me. He knows how much God means to me. He knows that i want to do God's will...and we will go on mission trips together. we will go to africa and live there, God willing. so hes pretty much just amazing& perfect to me.. . so, to sum it all up, i could write on & on forever about this boy. and just to let you know..as of now..i havent found him yet. yea im still waiting for that boy..hes just my dream that ive been praying for so i just want him to know..whenever i meet him, that i have loved him, ive always loved him & i was inspired to write this about him. though i dont know him right now, i cant spend part of my life with him RIGHT NOW. but God knows what i need in my life. and GOd is always faithful. i know that hes alive..and i pray he is waiting for me too! but one things for sure..when i do meet him, ill just know its him -- and i cant wait for that day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Karen, God has that boy ready for you. And he will bless your relationship soo soo much. One thing I have to say.. is that the relationship you have with Him right now, with Jesus, is amazing, inspiring, beautiful and all your own. As I said yesterday, you've grown in leaps and bounds through Him, and I have so much faith in you, that you will continue to be the apple of His eye and to continue doing His will and blessing peoples lives.

I love you sister.

5:16 PM  
Blogger mallory said...

Hey K!

That was an awesome post! It spoke what has been on my mind lately. It;'s soo amazing and exciting and just comforting to know that that one person God has waiting for us is alive, out there walkign around like we are even if we don;'t know him yet. Just imagining how amazing this person will be and just how much God has in store for our lives is just soo amazing. We;'ll be friends through it all too, i know it! Awesome post girl!
Love you!
Mal

5:33 PM  
Blogger Adam O said...

Oh Karen... you're great!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

That is beautiful Karen. You will know him when you meet him....and will know all the other guys that think they are the one...are not. I love the fact that you are looking for "inside" stuff not outside....cause if fades away. You will not be disappointed if you wait for this guy.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

yeehaw! karens gonna have the best hunky, in love with jesus, in love with her, in love with life boy in the whole world!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Karen
What a beatiful blog, Ms. Hughes would be proud of your writing skills, Sweat! But all kidding aside, its quite wonderful. You elegantly put into words what so many girls feel and desire. I enjoy sharing ice creams with you and talking about the good times. Have an awesome summer at camp, I'm sure God has some awesome things waiting for you:) love ya

9:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Girl you hang onto this beautiful boy whenever he comes your way!
I flippin' love you.

p.s
Come to Sunseekers with me!

God Bless your sweet little angel heart!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Marie-Hélène said...

Hey girl, for a second there I thought you were going to introduce us to a new man!
He sounds wonderful. The list will get more and more detailed as you meet people with traits you appreciate. Don't ever settle for less than everything you hope for! Your Prince Charming is out there and he is worth waiting for. I know, because God brought me mine :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home