Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I need you more then before Jesus


My Heart and My Flesh cry out. I am Desprate for you Jesus. We are called to be set a part from the rest of the world. we are called to be the salt of the earth. messengers for Jesus. why then do so many of us fall away after seeing so much. why do we find it so hard to stand up for Jesus. should we not cry to Jesus for everything...refine us oh Lord. Help us to worship you in everything we do..help us to lead lives that glorify you Jesus..there is no where else i would rather be..

3 Comments:

Blogger alyson.lw said...

Where'd your other post go? About the something silence?I liked it.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Springthorpe said...

I really like your heart, Karen. Amen.

P.s. good preaching on Wednesday night- though you may call it sharing if you like.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't we know it

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home