Saturday, July 15, 2006

camp medley

ok.
so camp medley.
i am the asst. cook.
when i first got the job, i wasn't going to accept it.
satan was telling me all the lies i couldn't do it,
i wasn't good enough,i was too young etc..
and then i was just praying and GOd was like Karen
you have to go.
so i went.
it's the end of week two, and im burnt.
im fried, done, pooped, outta it.
satan is just like i told you so.
but God's like Karen depend on me
i want to be your strength.
i want to be your way.
i want to be the reason you get up every morning.
im kinda , actually a lot frustrated.
i have a lot going on right now inside,
and it seems like i cant do anything about it.
there are people willing to talk i just refuse it.
im so frustrated with myself.

prayers needed...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will try my best to remember to pray! do you have msn cause if you do i would like to have it and if not msn then email???

3:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

i love you friend...i'm praying for you....

today i glanced over at the wild carrot, and it wasn't so wild there...the spontaneous dances have decreased, and "boyce"strous laughter couldnt' be heard...i miss you!

BUT there's no better place than where God wants you, and so I bless you as you continue to persevere at camp....you're making an impact, it's impossible that you wouldn't...because who you are is impacting! i love your little heart :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I miss you! I will write soon!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen boyce, I love you so much, being at camp this week was just so amazing for me and I am excited/nervous/worried for tomorrow, haha it wouldn't be me without the nervou/worried added in there eh? Karen, i am constantly praying for you, you are amazing at your job karen, you are doing so well at it, i knew it! Hang in there K!
Love you!
Mal

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried callin you on saturday..but i kept gettin a busy signal for like hours.

10:26 AM  
Blogger alyson.lw said...

I MISS CAMP!:( school just sucks. I would LOVE to have been at camp all summer, ur lucky. I was there a week and just when I start to like it, it's over! Jayys, life is stressful

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home